A great feature of the West Coast Conference’s new digital initiative (TheW.tv) is the availability of on-demand replays of most league basketball games. Every game not produced by ESPN is expected to be available on TheW.tv the day after the game is played.
TheW.tv will also stream all non-ESPN games live in regions outside of those that carry the television broadcast. For example, last night’s win at Pacific was televised live on Comcast SportsNet California, ROOT Sports Northwest and ROOT Sports Rocky Mountain. In areas within those network territories, the online feed is unavailable. However, in all other areas throughout the world the game can be streamed live on TheW.tv.
A few other links of coverage of last night’s victory:
- Caught in the rain – Stockton Record
- Saint Mary’s, without coach Bennett, topples Pacific – San Francisco Chronicle
- Photo Gallery – Contra Costa Times
- Saint Mary’s beats Pacific, 88-80 – Contra Costa Times
- Gaels get back on track, open WCC with win at Pacific – SMCGaels.com
- With the chips down, Gaels respond – SMCGaels.com