The two-time West Coast Conference champion Saint Mary’s golf team find out where it will be headed for NCAA regional championships tonight at 6 p.m. when the sport selection show takes place on NCAA.com.
As the WCC team champion, the Gaels automatically qualified for the program’s fourth NCAA regional appearance and will be competing for a spot in the NCAA Championships – scheduled for May 28-June 2 in Atlanta, Ga.
NCAA Regionals are scheduled for May 16-18 at six sites around the country, including:
• University Club, Baton Rouge, La.; Host: LSU
• Golden Eagle Country Club, Tallahassee, Fla.; Host: Florida State
• The Scarlet Course, Columbus, Ohio; Host: Ohio State
• The Blessings Golf Club, Fayetteville, Ark.; Host: Arkansas
• Karsten Golf Course, Tempe, Ariz.; Host: Arizona State
• Palouse Ridge Golf Club, Pullman, Wash.; Host: Washington State